Here is a rundown of what we discussed on this episode…
- Robert Scoble and the “age of context”
- Co-host Brian Kelley’s current training for the Trenton10K in November.
- Australian singer-songwriter Kate Miller-Heidke, her departure from Sony and her crowd-funded new album–successfully funded via PledgeMusic.com in just three days.
- A Doctor Who fan club in New York City is spearheading a Change.org petition to have the Empire State Building go TARDIS blue on Nov. 23, 2013, to mark the program’s 50th anniversary.
- John extolled the virtues of Google+ Hangouts, compared to Adobe Connect and GoTo Meeting.
- John discussed an effort to bring gamification to Artworks Trenton.
- The new Seaboard keyboard instrument from Roli.
- The future of Google Glass in the medical community.
- Christian Beach – a singer-songwriter interviewed during the episode who also performed his song “Divide and Conquer”