J.G. Birdsall, writer and director of the upcoming “Venus Rises” sci-fi vidcast, is interviewed. Also discussed are NoodleBib, “The IT Crowd,” the iPhone launch and the latest Pixar/Disney movie, “Ratatouille.” Hosts: Brian Kelley, John LeMasney. File size: 16 MB. Time: 34 min., 51 sec.
- “Venus Rises” is an upcoming science-fiction vidcast from writer/director J.G. Birdsall, who is the featured guest for this podcast. Photos.
Other links related to this episode:
- For this podcast, John and Brian talked at the Crystal Diner in Lawrenceville, N.J.
- Brian again talks about his upcoming “one night only” return to the stage as a keyboardist for good friend, Christian Beach, for a July 13 show at The Saint in Asbury Park, N.J.
- John discusses UK television programme, “The IT Crowd.” (NOTE: During this part of the conversation, I mention the possibility of “The IT Crowd” showing up on BBC America at some point. However, as you can see if you visit the “The IT Crowd” Web site, it is not a BBC property. It is broadcast in the UK on Channel 4. Sorry for the misinformation. – Brian)
- John talked about his use of NoodleBib.
- The iPhone is finally here. Brian went to the Apple Store in Freehold Raceway Mall to talk to people in line.
- And Brian also saw the second half of the “Steve Jobs June 29 Doubleheader” when he went to see the Disney/Pixar movie, “Ratatouille.”