Janie Hermann and Evan Klimpl of the Princeton (N.J.) Public Library’s Poetry Podcast are interviewed, continuing a conversation from the May 16 podcast. Other topics of discussion include the Microsoft Milan Surface Computer, Pandora’s leap from the PC and the latest on webcasting royalty rates. Hosts: Brian Kelley, John LeMasney. File size: 9.6 MB. Time: 20 min., 51 sec.
- PPL Poetry Podcast – After hearing from this podcast’s guests, Janie Hermann and Evan Klimpl, visit the Princeton Public Library’s Poetry Podcast site to hear great poetry and the results of their hard work.
Other links related to this episode:
- Brian talks about his Memorial Day weekend trip up to Newport, R.I., where he toured some mansions and did the Cliff Walk.
- Brian also talks about attending the Wave Gathering Festival in Asbury Park, N.J., and seeing a great set performed by former Technology and the Arts guest Christian Beach at Jake & Lucy’s on Saturday, May 19. Brian also caught the last half of a set by Philly’s Ben Arnold.
- Pandora has announced plans for “Pandora Everywhere.” Read Technology and the Arts’ May 23 post about it or get the news straight from the source.
- Speaking of Pandora, the SaveNetRadio Coalition has asked a federal appeals court to delay controversial new royalty rates from going into effect July 15.
- And to make up for a bit of Microsoft bashing in the May16 podcast, we give the company kudos for its recently introduced Milan Surface Computer.
- And, if you want to get acquainted with our June 20 guest, Marsha Loftis, visit Madie: Life in Bear Country.
This week’s closing music note: John and I “jammed” a bit before recording this podcast and recorded a not-quite-polished, acoustic version of the theme song. We’ll continue to work on it, and maybe we’ll come up with some new material at some point.